Jonnie Rocket Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Jonnie Rocket Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by contacting us or visiting our site www.jonnierocket.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering with us, or when providing feedback. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Details of transactions you carry out with us and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site may include, but not be limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use industry standard procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please let the representative taking your order know or tick the relevant box situated on the order confirmation form.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means subsidiaries, holding company as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006 (as may be amended or re-enacted from time to time), or to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation and other agreements.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.